The Richmond Fellowship of the ACT Inc employs a range of staff from various educational and vocational backgrounds. Our commitment to our staff is reflected in many of our guiding principles. We offer an excellent learning environment , so whether you are at the start of your career or an experienced professional, there is a place for you in our organisation.
We offer the following conditions:
- Competitive pay rates in comparison to other agencies in the sector
- Salary sacrificing/packaging options
- Exceptional employer superannuation contribution
- Long service leave accrual
- Good leave allowances (sick leave and annual leave). Flexible working hours to suit individuals
We are also proud of the fact that:
- We have a high staff retention rate – people stay because we take care of our staff
- Our environment is inclusive and tolerant with a wide range of cultures, backgrounds, languages beliefs and lifestyles
- We offer great job variety – both within jobs and across a range of programs.
- To us, your experience is just as important as your qualifications
If Richmond Fellowship ACT sounds like somewhere you’d like to work, please check out the program details for our Youth & Family Services program and our Mental Health programs and then contact the appropriate Program Manager.
See to the left for a list of our current vacancies.